About Me

My photo
God, Family, Chickens & VW - Is there anything else?

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Meet Stewi

This car came in a few weeks ago it's a beauty  -

Customer came in for a no stop issue - I finally got her torn apart to discover a lot of stuff in the line is crystallized which means I have a lot of cleaning to do - this vehicle also needs shocks, rear wheel cylinders, shoes and drums... finding the parts for it has been an adventure as its a 62 champ Studebaker  finally ended up getting most of the parts through a place in Indiana called Studebaker Intl - On service I would rate these guys  a 5 on a scale of 1 to 5 I can't give an accurate rating on time as I ordered during the holidays.  Working on classics is a new adventure after working on VW's for so many years.  Final parts should be here sometime this week and hopefully God willing we can get her rolling again for her owners.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment