About Me

My photo
God, Family, Chickens & VW - Is there anything else?

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Intro to VWchickenMan

Hi there, I'm just your average Joe (really my name is Joseph) trying to get it right in this world, but when I let all pride go and place it @ God's feet - I understand none of us get it right, that's His roll - we just live by The Word and leave the rest up to Him.

I believe in a few things in this world beside God and one of those things is paying it forward. I started working on vehicles over 20 years ago (all makes and models) and somewhere along the line after working domestic I ended up becoming a certified Volkswagen Technician - I love the German engineering mentality and although repairs can be costly for owners of German cars, they don't happen often - but if they do and you find yourself on the web looking for how to's or what's wrong and you end up here in this blog, feel free to shoot me a question under comments and I'll help you diagnosis it. I can answer questions on other cars too but my knowledge shines best under the German hood.

Other things I may talk about - is my walk with the Lord, my family and chickens, yes I said chickens - technician by day - farmer by night. My wife & I Own a small livestock sanctuary that primarily focus's on Waterfowl and Poultry rescue, but we have yet to turn anything away.

That's about all for now -

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment